- System Overview
- Product Reviews
- System Maintenance
- Quality Assurance
- Independent Test Results
- About Us
- Contact Us
Reduce new oil purchases by up to 90% with Puradyn bypass oil filter systems
Private fleets, for-hire carriers and owner-operators can survive and remain profitable if they can safely and dramatically extend oil change intervals. Consistency and controlling costs are imperative, which means minimum downtime and maximum uptime for your trucks. Using the puraDYN System can maximize engine life and keep rigs running trouble-free.
Consequently, maintenance is often done on the road. This creates unnecessary stops costing $100 to $125 per oil change. The total cost of en route preventive maintenance services can be even higher when you compute driver trip delay and late deliveries.
What if you could clean your oil instead of changing it?
Technology from Puradyn will keep engine oil constantly clean while in operation, dramatically extending the time between oil changes by thousands of miles. Simply put, if the oil is clean and additives are maintained, the oil does not need to be changed.
Benefits of the Puradyn bypass oil filter:
• Safely extended oil drain intervals
• Reduced frictional engine wear
• Reduced new oil purchases up to 90%
• Reduced oil-related maintenance costs up to 90%
• Reduced vehicle downtime/improved productivity
• Base Additive levels that remain well within acceptable limits
• Better-maintained oil viscosity
• Improved oil circulation
• Decreased sludge and varnish deposits
• Cooler running engines and/or equipment
• Increased engine efficiency
• Payback typically in less than one year
• 100% money-back guarantee if not satisfied within 6 months
Don’t forget! puraDYN bypass oil filter systems work just as well on hydraulic systems which often cost more to maintain than engines. Most companies already have the price of the puraDYN bypass oil filter system paid for in net savings they achieve, requiring no additional capital investment.
Call toll free (in North America) 1 866 PURADYN (787-2396) or +1 561 547 9499 (international)
contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org today for a personalized cost savings analysis for your engines or equipment.