- System Overview
- Product Reviews
- Equipment Applications
- System Maintenance
- Quality Assurance
- Independent Test Results
- About Us
- Contact Us
puraDYN® is the only bypass system to receive California EPA certification as a Pollution Prevention technology
Mining, industrial, and construction equipment are designed to be rugged and operate in dirty, harsh environments, often at higher altitudes and extreme temperatures. Surprisingly, these types of equipment is equipped with ordinary full-flow filters which cannot remove the greater amounts of solid contaminants that enter through the air intake.
Often, as a practical solution, maintenance managers will change oil and filters earlier and more often to reduce engine wear. This, of course, increases the cost of doing business.
What if you could keep your oil clean instead of changing it?
Technology from Puradyn, which keeps engine oil constantly clean while in operation can dramatically extend oil change intervals by hundreds of hours. Simply put, if the oil is clean and additives are maintained (as verified by oil analysis), it does not need to be changed.
- Safely extended oil drain intervals
- Reduced frictional engine wear
- Reduced new oil purchases up to 90%
- Reduced oil-related maintenance costs up to 90%
- Reduced vehicle downtime/improved productivity
- Additive levels that remain well within acceptable limits
- Better-maintained oil viscosity
- Improved oil circulation
- Decreased sludge and varnish deposits
- Cooler running engines and/or equipment
- Increased engine efficiency
- Increased life cycle to overhaul
Don’t forget! puraDYN systems work just as well on hydraulic systems which often cost more to maintain than engines. Most companies already have the price of the puraDYN paid for in net savings they achieve, requiring no additional capital investment.
Call toll free (in North America) 1 866 PURADYN (787-2396) or +1 561 547 9499 (international)
contact Customer Service at email@example.com today for a personalized cost savings analysis for your engines or equipment.